By Salem Afangideh
Welcome, you’re on my Now page
(which basically serves as a quick one stop shop to see what folks are up to)
I’m in Oakland, California, focusing on these things:
- Most of my work week is spent at Public Advocates, a San Fransisco based Public Interest Law Firm where I do Transportation Justice work.
2. Enjoying Oakland. Living in such a culturally diverse space has so many perks and I really want to be present and enjoy the community here and nurture the new relationships I’ve been blessed with.
3. Slowly trudging along on my mega bucket list item to see all of Sub Sahara Africa by 2040. Say hello if you catch me in your city.
5. Slowly writing my books.
6. Occasionally showing up in a supporting capacity in spaces my friends are building.
7. Countless hours Facetiming, Skyping, and WhatsApping my family and friends all over the world.
These are my priorities. I am trying to do a better job of saying no to everything else.
Last update: Dec. 2018